The Cotman Water Colour range has a more uniform consistency than the Artists’ Water Colour range and this benefits beginners as there is less to learn about each individual pigment.
Cotman Water Colour is available in a number of sets.
These sets are perfect for your studio, as an outdoor sketching set, or as a starter set.
A compact and easy to carry set transforms into the ultimate field watercolour set, containing everything you need to paint outdoors.
- 12 x� Cotman Water Colour half pans: Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Pale Hue, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Ultramarine Cobalt Blue Hue, Sap Green, Viridian Hue, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber and�Chinese White. Colours are subject to variations.
- Cotman Pocket Brush (No.5)
- Artists’ Sponge
- 2 clip-on water pots
- 60ml capacity water bottle
- 3 substantial mixing surfaces
- Internal mixing palette with deep wells
- 2�detachable sliding palettes with more shallow wells