ART by CARAN d’ACHE is to Fine Art what sketching is to drawing�: the first step in composing a work. Improvised art for amateur and professional artists alike.
- 4 natural charcoal sticks
- 3 hard, dry pastels (burnt sanguine, bistre, sepia)
- 2 NEOCOLOR I half pastels (white, black)
- 2 water-soluble TECHNALO graphite pencils (3B and B)
- 1 TECHNOGRAPH graphite pencil (B)
- 1 charcoal pencil
- 1 soft white pastel pencil
- 1 kneaded rubber
- 1 blending stump
- 1 pencil sharpener
Applications�: Technical, artistic and academic drawing, sketching, blurring and stamping.